RECYCLING DANDA IN NIZAMABAD

 

Nizamabad,May 24,(globelmedianews.com):
Risk cycling continues to be followed by intelligence failure in MLS points in the PDS system. Traders from rural and urban beneficiaries are directly buying rice. You are back to Bada merchants. Selecting the masked mills and recycling them. This is because of the good demands of Maharashtra and the state government is also directly buying it. In both districts, the rice is lying more than a thousand metric tons per month. In fact, more than half of it is from the beneficiaries. Some of the ways in which the fingerprints are not going to be misleading. On the other hand, the authorities came to the notice of the irregularities at the time of giving fingerprints. 


RECYCLING DANDA IN NIZAMABAD

The same has been initiated by the bureaucracy officials in the same case. This is the only disadvantage of the PDS rice that is being recycled into the hands of millers directly from cheetahs. The rupee is Rs. From Rs 28 to Rs. 35.Individuals and millers from small merchants. Rupee earned Rs. 2 crores per night for the PDS rice at night. Prior to that, a large amount of recycling was found in a closed mill in Nizamabad. It is surprising that the latest in the same manner in the teachings. Similar recycling Danda continues to be in the joint district of the district with the MLS points 14 in the districts. The Nizamabad 7,900 and Kamareddy had 5,431 metric tons of rice. Each warehouse is rented at least 25 thousand. They cost at least Rs 20 each per person. Employees and staff should spend Rs. Apart from these, bills of up to Rs. As per MLS, there is a cost of Rs.3.50 lakh per month. The total amount of Rs 14 lakh per month is spent on the total 14. Only 55 percent of the survey showed that the survey. Of the rest of the 45 percent, 10 percent are used for flour and desserts. The rest are sold at shops and merchants as soon as they are brought to ration shops.

No comments:
Write comments